Marijuana cookies, ganja brownies and cannabutter (cannabis butter) are some of the most popular marijuana edibles. Edibles have gained space in the heart of stoners around the world. They represent a different way to enjoy cannabis and the perfect way to spice up a party.
Also, unlike inhaling, the ingestion of marijuana leaves nothing to waste. Highs found via ingestion of Marijuana are way more powerful and durable than the ones via inhalation. However, if you haven’t tried any edibles and you are up for some new things. Today we bring you the best recipe for marijuana cookies, a simple and delicious way to set a party in the form of cookies. Let’s check it out.
What Do You Need To Make Marijuana Cookies?
- 130 grams of Cannabutter
- 150 grams of sugar
- 300 grams of self-rising flour
- 1 egg
- Some vanilla drops
- A touch of cinnamon
- A touch of salt
The simplest way to make Cannabis Butter. You are going to need these ingredients:
- 250 grams of butter
- 20 grams of marijuana
- 500 ml of water
- Heat the water but don’t let it boil, if you boil THC it will lose its properties. Add the marijuana to the NON-BOILING water and stir it for a while, about five minutes.
- Melt the butter at low fire and then add the water. Stir it for about 2 minutes. Remember, it shouldn’t boil.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer in order to remove the stems and leaves, the THC must now be part of the liquid.
- Put it in the fridge for about 6 hours. The oils from butter will absorb the cannabinoids, then you will separate the butter from the water and put it again in the fridge until it solidifies.
The butter is ready for our marijuana cookies!
Preparing The Dough
- Once you’ve gathered all the ingredients, melt the canna-butter until it’s pure liquid. DON’T LET IT BOIL
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them all together until you have an homogenous dough, make sure it doesn’t have any lumps
- Put the dough in the fridge for about an hour. It will give the preparation some extra consistency
Baking The Marijuana Cookies
- Pour some flour and butter over a tray.
- Spread the dough across the tray and cut it in circles with a knife. You can shape the cookies any way you want. Let’s get a little creative. Each cookie should be half a centimeter wide
- Put the tray in the pre-heated oven (150º) and leave the marijuana cookies there for about 15-20 minutes (depending on how toasted you like them)
- Let them cool and then serve!
With this recipe you can surprise all your friends. After you try the effects you can use more or less marijuana in your canna-butter. You can also bake some marijuana cookies for the Thanksgiving dinner. Wouldn’t you like to see that auntie who talks all trippy? Enjoy your cookies!