Prepare Time: 20 min
Process: 60 min
Cannabis or Por Brownies are one of the world’s best-known and most popular recipes for eating cannabis. Due to the legalization in many US states and other countries, there are more and more companies and people who cook great recipes with cannabis. Despite the many products on the market, cannabis brownies and cannabis cookies remain one of the most popular recipes.
You are looking for great cannabis recipes, then you should check our partner Cannadish. There you will find the best and tastiest recipes with cannabis.
- 1 Cup Cannabutter
- 2/3 cup chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 egg whites
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crushed pecan nuts
Process For Cannabis Brownies
- Use a double boiler by placing a bowl on top of a pot with water over medium high heat like shown in the video.
- Add your chocolate, Cannabutter and vanilla extract to the empty bowl and mix to incorporate.
- Take the bowl of the heat and set aside (you will not need any heat anymore from this point on).
- Place your egg whites in a separate bowl.
- Beat egg whites till you form white and stiff peaks, using an electric mixer or a whisk. And set aside.
- Add your egg yolks in another separate bowl and add sugar. Mix to incorporate.
- Add your chocolate cannabis mixture to the eggyolk mixture and slowly incorporate together using a spatula.
- Once incorporated, sift in your flour, cocoa powder and add your pecan nuts.
- Now add your fluffy white egg whites to the mixture and incorporate everything together using a spatula.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and add your finished mixture to it.
- Now bake for 60 min on 220F, and your brownies will be ready.
What are your favorite recipes, let us know in the comments.