How to Make Bubble Hash By Your Own?
Now, you may be wondering: “Bubble Hash sounds really good but what do I need and how to make Bubble Hash ?” I got you covered with this handy Bubble Hash do-it-yourself list.
Before we go further, though, you should know one thing; it takes a lot of weed to yield a little bit of Bubble Hash. Fifty grams of weed may only yield 4-6 grams of Bubble Hash, however, that concentrated THC in the Bubble Hash will be much more potent.
What do you need to make Bubble Hash?
- Two 5-gallon buckets
- 5-10 lbs. of ice.
- 3-4 gallons of cold water
- Bubble Bags starting from 220 Microns to 800 Microns.
- Something to stir the contents of the bucket
- Parchment Paper
- Cannabis plants
Aside from the Bubble Bags and Cannabis plants, everything should be easy to find at your local hardware store. The Bubble Bags are essential to the process of making Bubble Hash and can be bought online.
How to make Bubble Hash
You have everything you need to make Bubble Hash, now what? I have you covered there, too, with another great list containing 14 step-by-step instructions on how to make Bubble Hash. Read through the whole list first so you have an overall idea of what you’re getting into.
- create an organized workspace; it will help you minimize the possibility of making mistakes.
- take the 220 Micron bag and put it in the first 5-gallon bucket.
- fill the bottom of the bag with ice, not too much at first.
- add 1-2 gallons of water.
- put your weed or plant clippings in it.
- add more ice and water.
- stir the bucket for 10-30 minutes.
- take the second bucket and stack the Bubble Bags in the bucket (like a Russian Nesting Doll) starting with the smallest micron size at the bottom.
- remove the original bag from the first bucket with the ice, water, and weed and let the water strain out into the bucket.
- pour the water from the first bucket into the second bucket with all the Bubble Bags stacked in it.
- after letting the Trichomes settle for a few minutes, remove the first bag and you will see your first signs of Bubble Hash.
- remove the Bubble Hash from the screen and put it on the parchment paper that covers the cardboard.
- let the Bubble Hash cure for about a week before you start trying to use it.
- has a week passed? You may proceed to enjoy that sweet, sweet Bubble Hash.
Organize your Bubble Hash by potency
If you want, you can keep the Bubble Hash separated by which screen filtered it. That way you know which Bubble Hash is the best quality. You can smoke it the same way you smoke regular hash, in a bowl, bong, or chillum. I’ve never used Bubble Hash in a joint or blunt so I can’t say whether that’s a good idea or not; considering its bubbly nature, I would assume not.
Experiment with different strains to great your own Bubble Hash
Bubble Hash allows for experimentation by allowing you to mix and match which Cannabis plants you want to mix in. The possibilities are endless. Get free seeds today at SeedMasters.com
Bubble Hash can be stored for long periods of time without losing their potency if the process is done right. The quality of the Bubble Hash directly relates to how much time and effort you put into stirring the pot (pun intended). If you stir too long you will get more Bubble Hash but the quality may be compromised. Stir too little and you may not have given the Trichomes enough time to be agitated by the cold water and ice and separate from the weed. There are several videos that show you how the process works.